Open Thread 297
This is the weekly visible open thread. Post about anything you want, ask random questions, whatever. ACX has an unofficial subreddit, Discord, and bulletin board, and in-person meetups around the world. 95% of content is free, but for the remaining 5% you can subscribe here.
EDIT: Please think hard before commenting about recent events in the Middle East. They’re important and I’m not going to blanket-ban all discussion, but take a second before you hit “post” to think about how some readers here might have family members who are affected, and how everyone involved is a human being who’s experiencing these events in real life. I will have a hair trigger for deleting posts and permabanning commenters.